After the tax planning, investing, contributions, and deductions, you want to know that the CPA performing your tax preparation is qualified and experienced to save you the maximum amount of money possible. Randee Abramson CPA has over 33 years of experience as a certified public accountant.
You worked hard for your money, so you want to keep as much of it as you can. Many people who file their own taxes wind up paying in more than they have to, and that is where the services of a Coral Springs CPA can help you find tax deductions that you did not know existed. This can save you quite a bit of money each year.
Many people find that the savings in taxes more than makes up for the cost of using a certified public accountant!
Here are some of the services provided with the preparation of individual tax returns:
- Record and bank reconciliations
- Maximizing any and all possible deductions
- Reviewing investment income and loss
- Shifting/deferring of income or expenses from one year to another to offset or maximize tax savings
- Using pension plans to defer tax liabilities
- Preparation of all necessary income tax forms
- Electronic filing for quicker return of your refund
- Preplanning for the coming year to reduce future tax liability
- IRS problems, audits, and payment plans
Many different life changes can affect your taxes, including:
- Birth of a child
- Children in college
- Children no longer dependents
Each of these changes can alter your tax deductions and liabilities. By utilizing the services of a qualified and experienced CPA to handle your tax preparation, you can be assured that you will get the maximum deductions possible. Call Randee Abramson CPA for a free consultation to discuss your personal situation.