ACCOUNTING BUSINESS SERVICES YOU CAN TRUST
Owning a business allows you to be in control of your own destiny, but that does not mean that you have to control every aspect of your daily operations all at the same time. Hiring a certified public accountant to help with some of the accounting business services can save you time and even make you money in the long run.
Having a professional set of eyes reviewing your company’s profit and loss, cash flow, income, purchases, and money management can find ways you can improve, save, and maximize your profits.
Here are some of the accounting business services Randee Abramson CPA provides:
- Small Business Accounting – taking care of your books, so you don’t have to take time from running your company, including bank reconciliation, balance sheet, income statement
- Payroll – a variety of payroll solutions for companies large and small
- Accounts Receivable and Payable – help to manage your cash flow
- QuickBooks – setting up and training you or your staff in QuickBooks operations
- Cash Flow Reconciliations/Management – developing and implementing cash flow projections to avoid crisis
- Sales Tax – accounting and return preparation
- Business Valuation – outside objective valuation can help you see where your business stands, making a difference between a loss or gain
- New Business Formation – impartial and professional determination of the best options for the formation of your new business, including the filing of all forms
- Financial Statements – preparing all necessary documents to improve your company’s position when applying for bank financing, investors, or third parties
- Strategic Business Planning – helping you transform your ideas into action with a strategic plan for the future
- Succession Planning – no one wants to think about what could happen, but unfortunately, many companies are thrown into chaos when an owner is no longer able to run the business – developing a sound succession plan in advance is essential for a family business
- Non-Profit Organizations – setting up and maintaining the specific revenue and expense classifications to meet IRS standards in order to ensure tax-exempt status continues